Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Crazy People in NJ


Among other things...my NJ friends took me to get free italian ice (or "water ice") as they call it. This endevor required us to stand outside in the 30-something degree weather with a mass of people also waiting for the sweet frozen beverage. We're suckers for something free...

It's off to the city of brotherly love for me....Rural NJ was fabulous (except for the dogs chasing me on my run) They introduced me to Wawa coffee and I'll admit its a new favorite. If you need a stomach burning, heart pumping espresso...go to Starbucks. But, if you need a smooth flavor...pick up some Wawa (and it's only $1).

I must say that this bride and groom-to-be seem like one of the most perfect matches I've ever seen. We knew our dear friend needed a pretty special guy and I think she found him.

No comments: