I'm sitting in the main house of the retreat ministry with two phones, my computer, and a pile of mail overnighted to me. As I talk to various missions and schools I blog, work on my video, and read mail.
My big question of the hour...what song? (and obviously I ahere to strict copywrite laws I only use legal music and limit play so as not to appear that I am profitting...he he...yeah)
- I've used up my favorite classical selections on other videos
- God Will Lift Up Your Head is nice, but I have to consider the conservative circles in which it may be played (too many riffs and drums)
- The soundtrack to Pirates of the Caribbean is nice, but a bit too "lets plow ahead"
- Avril Lavigne's Happy Ending might be a bit sarcastic, though ironically fitting
- No Rudy or Gettysburg soundtrack (the aforementioned Mexican or inner city kids)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment