I pulled out my MP3 player to get some tunes and tripped. I watched in horror as my MP3 player plunged into my coffee. It worked for about 2 minutes then died. I was wondering if this was an omen.
Luckily it wasn't and I got an A!!!! (hopefully Andrea is too busy in Africa to read that) I almost hugged my professor. Afterward I went to the car wash and then came home to clean my place. I found a pie at the store and brought it home with the intent of inviting my neighbors over. This was a good day.
But then the neighbors weren't home...my friends weren't answering their phones....and others have gone home... So what to do? Rent what is probably the worst Christmas movie EVER, yet the one that holds so many good memories from last year....Surviving Christmas. It's about a guy who is alone for the holidays and tries to rent a family. Its sooooo bad, yet so funny. Last year (you can see pics from Dec on this blog) we watched it Christmas Eve. I think American movies are funnier when you're out of the country.
So, yeah alone for the holidays with my pie (which I'll wait to break open till someone comes over) and a night of respite before the retail storm....

No comments:
Post a Comment