Friday, November 17, 2006

Could Texans Just Be Nice?

Tonight when I went on break I checked my phone and there was a message from the head state office for my insurance company. The woman with a pleasant voice just said she was representing my agent and thanking me for my business.

But come on....what major insurance group calls you when they think you'll be home at night just to say howdy? I started wracking my brain...I haven't been in an accident...no tickets...WHY would they call. When I got home I checked my account and the check cleared for payment 6 days before it was due.

Hmmm...could this just be a sign of Texan hospitality...

YEAH RIGHT...I'm too pessimistic to believe that. (We'll have to see what a call in the morning turns up)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

4 days no post = major chemistry exam today...overtime all weekend at work...precious little sleep.

Melissa said...

o...and whose blog hasn't been updated in 8 days?