Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

The downside to living in a warmer climate is that people were wrapped around Best Buy as the sun set on Thursday night. By 1am there was no point in joining the crowd. But, my parents chipped in and along with my little stash I bought a new MP3. (let the long distance running begin again)

Yesterday I ventured out to join a group of relative strangers for Thanksgiving. Most of them I just pass in church, so it was nice to get to know them a bit better.

I talked to Crystal last night and they were having a roaring good time in NC. When she asked what I was doing I said, "sitting on my bamboo mat singing All By Myself". There was sudden silence on the other end....until I said "no! I'm just kidding" (It was Table for Two - Caedmons call ;0))

In my annual tradition, I watched Muppet Christmas Carol and crashed until 1am when my body seemed to be very confused (the normal time I get home for work). Spent some time with the Lord then went back to sleep.

No comments: