Wednesday, May 31, 2006

You Know It's Going to Be A Long Day When...

You have 2 tests that day and it takes your micro teacher about an hour just to talk about one paragraph on a few components of a prokaryotic cell wall (at 8 in the morning)

or you call to follow up on the application you submitted and they say "what's your name? ummm I don't think we've looked at all the applications yet" Nicely you respond that it's ok and you just are very interested in working for them ...blah..blah..blah When really you're thinking Are you kidding...do you know what the economy is like here...do you know how long I've been holding back calling you since technically it was a holiday on monday...do you know that my 16 year old car is sitting somewhere leaking...

but no I say thank you and count the hours till bedtime.

No comments: