Monday, May 22, 2006

Nothing Like An Afro To Brighten Your Day

Today I had my second micro test and was beating myself up about having forgotten the difference between alpha hemolysis and beta hemolysis. (Hopefully my "very GENERAL" answer will count for something) I took my mom to work so I could borrow her car to get to school at some unholy hour of the morning. From there I went on to school to use the extra time to study. On my way back I looked over and saw a dude with a HUGE afro driving (what looked to me - a chick who knows the least bit about cars) a '70's Bonneville. Funny how something so random like that can make you smile and for a second make things brighter. How much more joy should I have just because I'm a child of God and I know He's watching out for me in the midst of everything?


No comments: