I'd love to post a picture of the tribal dress, but its complicated to take the villagers pictures, so I'll ask around to see if someone has one. Here Shelly and the girls are wearing the dress of those living in the highlands (apparently solids are worn in the lower canyons)Just an update on the mom I mentioned in a previous post. She will need at least 2 blood transfusions. There is no blood here or OB, so they are talking about moving her to another hospital with more facilities. Please pray that her husband will be willing to let her go.
Today was grand opening. Not many villiage women came, but local pastors and doctors made visits. This cute little guy enjoyed climbing up and down the stairs. Abby and I were playing with my camera this morning. We both agree "we look funny". She's such a trip...never a dull moment when she's around.

No comments:
Post a Comment