Monday, June 11, 2007

Everday Adventures

Today Shelly and I have been working on re-doing her health and pregnancy teaching posters. Its good practice for me as I type up the info on the computer. Still waiting for a labor. We're going out to another village tomorrow to give a class for the midwives-in-training out there.

Yesterday I did some research and bore the glad tidings to the neighbors that their visitors from the canyon had body lice (not to be confused with head or pubic lice). Luckily the prescribed treatment was the same as scabies just in case I was wrong (though pretty sure it wasn't scabies). Thus they began the process of looking for culturally appropriate clothes so they could wash their outfits (they only have one) and treat it.

Yesterday I also attended home church in the morning. In the afternoon we played baseball then I sat down to a tea party with the two youngest girls. Nice day to rest and relax. (not that I'm working that hard)

No comments: