Friday, October 12, 2007

The First Supper

We moved in! (the girls). The community apartment is being remodeled and the boy's apartment is still occupied. So for now the three girls are in and the guys are in an RV. I had to laugh this morning as I tried to go about a normal routine. All of the doors are off the hinges and we need to go get new ones. Sooooo...the bathroom has no door but that is ok because we don't have a toilet yet. =0)) Since the shower curtain is opque the rule is just if you hear water don't come in. =0)) We are in the process of moving in random bits of furniture, so the first supper was just on the floor.
Andrea and I laughed this reminded us of TMI trips as we put on our shoes before bed to hike to the apartment across the hall (the one under construction) to use the toilet there. (All rooms sans doors) Its an adventure for sure but I have to say I'm EXCITED. This morning before school I baked some pumpkin bread and it really does feel like home.

No comments: