Sunday, March 11, 2007

Its A Small World After All

[Warning: this post contains some name-dropping which will only be significant to a small group of people]

Church was rather empty today due to the beginning of spring break. After church we went to a local park to have a pot-luck. I sat with two ladies I'd not seen before. I soon learned the daughter worked in the postpartum ward of the hospital system in which I work. Her mom was in visiting from El Paso. We started talking and soon learned that we had common acquaintances as she went to school with some of the Walker kids and had plans to visit Hillary's clinic (as her mom had earlier). Her mom was at Jesus Chapel in the '70's and works with Sip Sr. Very small world...eating lunch with my little reformed church group talking about Vineyard people we knew.

No comments: