and frying sausage (ewwww...I can't remember the last time I ate pork) for breakfast burritos. My plan had been to get in enough volunteer hours that the school would pay for me to go to the national student nurse association's conference in Anaheim. Friday morning I was up early finishing the eggs and the almost 3 dozen breakfast burritos for the fund raiser at school.However on Friday I realized there was no way I could get all my hours in and stay ahead in my grades since I'm still finishing my last week of work before my resignation is effective. So there with my burritos I stood longing for the sleep I lost. I came home from school and slept....no passed out basically for 3 hours. Luckily I had set my alarm for work!
This week was great learning about wound care and all the fancy dressings we have in the States. Though in reality I'm impressed with most of our equipment (I still feel a little flutter in my heart when I see boxes of alcohol wipes. or sterile gauze..no messy bottles and cotton balls or making guaze packs for hours)
And now I have to study for a big pharm test...So, yes feeling a bit in over my head, but having a blast.

No comments:
Post a Comment