Thursday, August 17, 2006

Wide Open Spaces

Well friends, I'm about to head to bed so I can get an early start tomorrow. I'm not sure how much internet access I'll have until next week, but you can be sure I will chronicle my experiences driving to the southern plains. Please keep me in your prayers! Thanks to Sarah I have a new "wind in your hair" driving mix. =0))

BTW...if anyone can tell me how Michael got his foot burned in a George Forman Grill and Dwight got a concussion I'd be quite grateful. I came in late and missed the first minutes. (thankfully the DVD for season II is coming out soon!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, I don't know when you will get this, but know that we are thinking of you and praying that you will feel God's love and presence on your trip and in this new adventure!!
Steve and Patti Forton