I'm sitting at the coffee shop as the sky grays in preparation to rain. Frank Sinatra is singing over the speakers radio. I normally work Fridays, but I switched a shift earlier this week to have dinner with friends. Dinner got canceled, so I did an afternoon meeting with the happy little newly engaged & newly married couples. (so much to say after that comment, but alas you singles can just read into all that entailed as one of the token singles). I find myself studying acid/bace balance and for my pharm test on Monday.
We did get the apartments, but alas the tenants are not moved out so I will be homeless briefly when I have to move out of my apartment the end of this month. My clinicals have been on the cardiac critical care unit and the weeks are flying by as I try to balance everything. Andrea continues to be my favorite bad influence in my life keeping me out late nights before clinicals. =0))
This semester has been harder not only in content, but just in contentment and walking out daily life with the faith that this is what I'm supposed to be doing. I will try to keep up with my blog more regularly and share funny stories. Look for me to upload some crazy video I shot when I watched Kathy's chihuahua while she was gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment