Friday, December 01, 2006

Miss Halfway

Papers are scattered across my apartment - the result of recent hasty searches for keys, financial paperwork for my fraud report, and reciepts for school. My bike sits next to the door adding to the clutter because the complex is trying to figure out which bikes to cut off the rack. My hair is ratty after blowing in the freezing wind as I biked home from school.

I need to write a paper, I need to study for my chem lab exam, and I need to fill out more financial aid papers. I need to get more file folders for my accumuating paperwork. I need to get a coffee with Amber.

Today was orientation for nursing school. My neighbor and I let out sighs when we got home and mused about all the checks we wrote in a 30 minute period. I'm tempted to say "Lord how in the world will all this work out?...Was I crazy for coming here?" But I really do no better.

Now...to prioritize.....

O, and the upside today....I was reminded that scrubs here in the US are sized to AMERICAN sizes. There's always a little boost to realize once again you wear size small scrubs. =0)) Instead of Asian X-Large.

No comments: